Join our Hope Home Inspection Team!
Seeking qualified, motivated and resourceful team members to assist with our growing business.
• Provide great customer service and perform various office duties
• Build trust with clients and real estate agents using a calm demeanor, consistency, honesty, social media platforms, and communication
• Responsible for intermittently updating system procedure documentation and maintaining client databases.
Regular Work Activities:
• Scheduling inspections
• Fielding customer questions/complaints
• Handling communications with clients/inspectors via email and phone calls
• Assist in the distribution of our company’s marketing materials
• Collaborate with other team members on marketing content
• Connect our company with clients/agents through social media platforms and website updates
Experience / Training:
• Customer Service Experience – Required
• Office Administration Experience - Preferred
• Familiar with the Home Inspection/Real Estate Industry – Beneficial
• Be teachable/coachable
• Able to think on the fly
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal communication skills and comfortable with speaking on the phone
• Exceptional organizational skills
• Well-developed empathy for working with stressed clients
• Ability to actively listen and remain calm under pressure
• Ability to interpret and analyze data
• Concern about doing things the “right way”
• Outgoing/positive attitude
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Knowledge of basic office computer programs, such as Gmail, Word, Excel and proficiency with typing
• Aptitude for working with new systems and software
• Flexible, works well with change, and can multitask
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
.© COPYRIGHT HOPE HOME INSPECTIONS LLC 2017. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.