Don't spend your hard-earned money
We understand buying a home is a big investment...
We will help you gain the knowledge you need to be sure in your decision.
Saint Petersburg - Clearwater - Tampa Bay
Like many Florida cities, the St. Petersburg / Clearwater area has a variety of home types. There are older wood framed homes, new construction houses, block homes, condominiums and mobile and manufactured homes. However, St. Petersburg tends to have an abundance of older homes with lots of wonderful character.
With this area being almost completely surrounded by water it is a boaters paradise. St Pete has a wonderful and vibrant downtown area right on the bay. While, Clearwater is know for it's beautiful beaches and home to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Tampa Bay Rays, and Tampa Bay Lightning.
We provide service the entire Hillsborough and Pinellas area including the following cities:
Check out our GOOGLE reviews
Areas of focus during inspections for older homes:
- Foundation and home supports issues.
- Roof condition.
- Aluminum wiring being present in the home.
- Double taps found in the electrical breaker boxes.
- Insulation levels.
- The type of plumbing pipe present in the home.
- Homes built prior to 1978 are likely to contain lead.
- We have EPA certified inspectors who can preform lead-based paint testing.
- Homes built before 1986 are recommended to have the water tested to ensure the water quality.
- Older homes are also more prone to having termite damage.
Local area Real Estate offices we are proud to work with:
Engel & Volkers- St. Pete
Charles Rutenberg Realty
Coastal Properties Group International
Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate
Florida Executive Realty
Forever Florida Real Estate Inc.
Future Home Realty
Homeward Real Estate
Keller Williams Realty St. Petersburg
Keller Williams Tampa Properties
Re/Max All Star
Selling Tampa Bay LLC
And so many more